Classic Instruments “OE Look” Gauge Cluster. Fits 1966-1977 Early Ford Bronco.
The 1966-1977 Ford Bronco Package features the speedometer, tachometer, fuel(75-10ohm), temperature, volt, and oil gauges all in one direct fit instrument. Installing the all-electronic cluster is easy with the included model specific mounting hardware, Classic Instruments’ Zeus Speedometer Technology™ for push button calibration, and all the included sending units.
• Direct fit into the stock dashboard using factory holes with the included mounting hardware
• LED lighting with built-in LED dimmer, and molded “light intensifier” ring for bright, even lighting. Brightness of the LEDs can be adjusted with a potentiometer on the back of the cluster
• Turn signal indicators in the left and right sides of cluster, green LEDs
• High beam indicator hidden at the top of the tachometer, red LED HaloTM
• Zeus Speedometer Technology built-in (patent pending), molded plastic back housing
• Works directly with ECM or VSS signal, no additional control boxes needed
• Push button calibration, switch included, part no. SNPB
• ECM signal filter switch built-in
• Ford sender kit included (temp., oil, speedometer senders), part no. SNFDNF
Dont forget to order a new mounting bezel as this unit does not include one! We have several to choose from.